News and Announcements
Visitors are encouraged to enter BBDC premises no earlier than 20 minutes before your lesson/test/practical warm-up/appointment. Our main lobby doors are closed. Please enter by the gate near circuit and public bus-stop along the main road. For customers with own vehicles, please park your vehicle and follow the signages.
At the end of your lesson/test/appointment, all visitors are to leave BBDC premises immediately.
In view of the above measures, all visitors are encouraged to bring along umbrellas as there is no sheltered linkway from BBDC to the nearest bus-stop should it rains.Published on: 22 June 2020 Revised on: 27 July 2020
With effect from Monday, 20 July 2020, Customers under Practical Group G8011, will start and end their practical lessons at Bukit Gombak MRT Stadium Carpark.
Please report to the waiting point at Bukit Gombak MRT Stadium Carpark at ‘Exit D’. If you are unable to locate our instructors, please call 6594 3526 for assistance. For more information, please click here.
Thank you for your attention.
Please be informed that with effect from 7 December 2018, customers are only required to book for ONE Revision Lesson before booking of Traffic Police Practical Re-Test.
- Motorcar Customers (Course Code: 3C, 3A, 3F, 3P & 3AP) : 1 Revision Lesson
- Motorcycle Customers (Course Code: 2B, 2A & 2): 1 Circuit Revision
Please take note that with effect from 1 Oct 2018 :
1. Customers without any QDL are required to have their digital photograph^ taken
- Enrol from 1 Oct 2018 onwards- digital photograph to be taken upon enrolment
- Enrol before 1 Oct 2018- digital photograph to be taken anytime before booking for practical test.
Please obtain a Q number at Information Counter (level 1) for photo taking.
Upon passing your practical test, you may apply for your driving licence here or via Police @SG mobile app.
2. Customers with existing QDL are NOT required to take digital photograph
- Endorsement will be made on existing photocard licence by Traffic Police after you have passed the practical test.
For more information, please click here to visit Traffic Police website.
^ Charges apply.