How to Start A Course
4 Easy Steps to Start A Course
Join BBDC for Good Reasons
Systematic Training Structure
Complimentary 1 Year Personal Accident Insurance
Gain Confidence in Driving
Comprehensive Safe Driving Knowledge
Quality Training for Cost Saving
Complimentary Electronic Practical Handbook
No Extra Charge for Driving Circuit Lessons
Better & Clean Motorcars
Risk Forecast Training
24/7 Online Booking System
Proven Track Record
Service Support by Dedicated Staff
News and Announcements
All customers are reminded to maintain a safe distancing of at least 1-metre from others to prevent physical interactions.
- Please do not sit on the marked seats
- Please queue/stand on the labelled markings
Non-compliance to the safe distancing measures is an offence under the Infectious Diseases Act. Penalties for non-compliance include a fine of up to S$10,000 or imprisonment of up to six months or both.
We seek your kind understanding on the safe distancing arrangements and your cooperation in adopting these measures.
- Attending Theory or Practical Lesson
- Attending Traffic Police Theory or Practical Test
- Course Enrolment
We seek your kind understanding and cooperation in this matter.
In keeping our training environment safe, temperature screening and declaration will be conducted at our Main Entrance.
The following groups of customers and visitors ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER our premises:
1. Had travelled to Mainland China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, France, Germany, Spain, ASEAN countries (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia (only applies to air travel), Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam), Japan, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days and/or
2. Currently under Quarantine Order /Leave of Absence (LOA)/Stay Home Notice (SHN) and/or
3. In close contact with person with confirmed Covid-19/ travelled overseas/ currently under Quarantine Order/Leave of Absence (LOA)/ Stay Home Notice (SHN) in the past 14 days, and/or
4. Feeling unwell (e.g. runny nose, cough, fever) Please CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE your Theory/Practical Training to a later date (after Quarantine/LOA/SHN/MC period).
Customers and visitors who had returned back to Singapore (from countries not listed above) between 6 to 20 March 2020 and are not under LOA/SHN, are to put on their own mask and practice good personal hygiene in our premises at all times.
We seek your kind co-operation and understanding in this matter. Let’s work together and do our part in keeping our training environment virus-free for all! Happy learning!
Published on : 20 March 2020
In view of the current situation on COVID-19, you will only be able to ENTER our premises through the MAIN ENTRANCE. Our MAIN ENTRANCE will be OPENED DAILY at 7am, excluding Public Holidays.
Published on: 18 February 2020
|Licence Class||Revised Test Vehicle Rental Fee (w/o GST)||Revised Test Vehicle Rental Fee (with GST)|
In view of the current situation of COVID-19 (Dorscon Level – Orange), we are taking precautionary measures in preventing large crowds within our premises.
With immediate effect, our Self-Service Booking & Cancellation Terminal will be CLOSED till further notice.
For booking/cancellation of lesson(s), you may login via www.bbdc.sg through your electronic device.
We seek your kind understanding in this matter.
Published on: 18 February 2020
|Attention: Course Code 3P/3AP/3F Customers |
With effect from 23 December 2019, customers may book Traffic Police Practical Test upon completion of the following:
- Practical Stage 2
- Traffic Police Simulation Training (TPDS 1-3 Modules)- Applicable to customers who enrolled from 16 December 2019
- Risk Forecast Training (PPL 5.01)- For Course Type 3P & 3AP Customers Only
In addition, possess valid electronic Provisional Driving Licence (e-PDL) record.
Please ensure that you have completed Practical Stage 5 at least 14 days before your Traffic Police Practical Test Date, failing which, test date will be CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY by the system and there shall be NO REFUND for all fees paid (test fee, vehicle rental and warm-up fees).