Be Ready for Driving.
for a systematic and comprehensive training.
Going Up A Slope.
Applying the correct technique.
Joy of Learning
Meet our friendly instructors.
Book An Appointment
All visitors are required to make an appointment before visiting our centre.
Learners coming for lesson or test are not required to make appointment.
Alternatively, you may wish to enrol online
News and Announcements
- Please do not book more than 1 appointment as excess appointment will be removed by the system, retaining only the furthest appointment date.
- Please enter a valid email address as appointment confirmation will be sent to your email.
- If you do not have an email, upon confirmation of your appointment, please take a screenshot/snapshot as proof of appointment confirmation.
- On your appointment day, please show your appointment confirmation to our staff stationed at the Screening Counter.
|1||09:00 – 09:30|
|2||11:00 – 11:30|
|3||13:00 – 13:30|
|4||15:00 – 15:30|
|5||17:00 – 17:30|
|6||18:45 – 19:15|
Venue: Outside BBDC Main Lobby
Please be informed that we are OPEN at our usual operating hours on POLLING DAY, 10 July 2020 Friday.
All theory and practical lessons booked will proceed as scheduled. Please be reminded to attend the lesson(s).
Kindly note that there will be NO Traffic Police Theory/Practical Test scheduled on POLLING DAY.
Thank you for your attention.
To facilitate safe distancing measures and crowd control within BBDC premises, we have implemented the following measures:
- Visitors with theory/practical lessons or appointment are encouraged to enter BBDC premises no earlier than 10 minutes before commencement of their theory/practical lesson or appointment.
- Visitors with Traffic Police Theory Test are to report 15 minutes before test time as stipulated during booking.
- Visitors with Traffic Police Practical Test are to report 20 minutes before their Warm-up time.
At the end of your lesson/test or appointment, all visitors are to leave BBDC premises immediately.
In view of the above measures, all visitors are encouraged to bring along umbrellas as there is no sheltered linkway from BBDC to the nearest bus-stop should it rains.
We seek your kind understanding in this matter.
Customers whose Traffic Police Practical Tests are affected during this Circuit Breaker Period will be allotted a new test date according to test date during Circuit Breaker Period, test time remain unchanged unless unavailable.
Please note that we will be contacting affected Motorcar and Motorcycle School Customers via Phone Call on allotment of practical test date. Please do not send in any email regarding this matter.
For Private customers, please liaise directly with your Private Driving Instructor (PDI) as your instructor will liaise directly with BBDC on booking of your new practical test date.
Thank you for your attention. Stay Safe.
Please be informed that Traffic Police Theory Tests will resume from Monday 22 June 2020. You may login to your account via member login page to book for your theory test.
Please note that test dates are based on first-come-first serve basis.
Do continue to check our website for more updates.
Please be informed that Motorcycle practical lessons are now available for booking. You may login to your account via our member login page to do your booking.
Please be informed that we will be releasing circuit rental slots for booking on Wednesday, 17 June 2020 at 9pm.
Why Choose BBDC?
Systematic Training Structure
Comprehensive Safe Driving Knowledge
No Extra Charge for Driving Circuit Lessons
24/7 Online Booking System
Complimentary 1 Year Personal Accident Insurance
Quality Training for Cost Saving
Better & Clean Motorcars
Proven Track Record
Gain Confidence in Driving
Complimentary Electronic Practical Handbook
Risk Forecast Training
Service Support by Dedicated Staff
How to Start A Course
4 Easy Steps to Start A Course