Course Information: Bus Driver’s Vocational Licence
This licence allows the holder to drive a private hire bus, an excursion bus, and a school bus.
Applicant must first submit their application to LTA for approval. The eligibility requirements are :
1. A Singapore Citizen/Singapore Permanent Resident/Work Permit holder (with bus driver as a vocation);
2. At least 21 years old; and
3. Hold a valid Class 3 Singapore Qualified Driving Licence for a continuous period of at least one year at the point of application.
To submit application for LTA’s approval, please click here to apply via LTA’s online portal.
Applicants who have been approved to attend the training course are required to register for the course within 3 months and complete the course within 6 months from the date of the approval letter. Please register for the training course at our centre with the following documents :
1. Valid NRIC
2. Valid FIN Card (for foreigners)
3. Valid Qualified Driving Licence
4. Original X-Ray and Medical Report – must be certified “Fit” by a registered practitioner
5. Original Application Approval Letter from LTA