Thank you for visiting the www.bbdc.sg, the official website of Bukit Batok Driving Centre Ltd (“the Centre”). By accessing and using this website, booking system, online services or mobile application including but not limited to online enrolment, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set below.
Access and Content Use
You are granted limited rights to access and use the services on the Centre’s website, booking system, online services or mobile application for personal use. Unless otherwise expressed in written consent from the Centre, the content use of the Centre’s website, booking system, online services and mobile application are subject to the following terms:
- You may not download and/or modify the content on the Centre’s website, booking system, online services or mobile application other than for personal viewing.
- You may not reproduce or copy the Centre’s website, booking system, online services or mobile application, or any of the material contained in it.
- You are granted non-exclusive and revocable rights to create hyperlinks to the Centre’s website, provided it does not represent the Centre, nor does it present the Centre, and its products and services as false, misleading, misrepresenting and offensive. If you link to the Centre’s website please let us know before placing a link in your page. However, you should not link or attempt to link to our booking system or online services.
- You may not make available any content of the Centre’s website, booking system, online services or mobile application by automated and/or manual means, in electronic and/or printed forms to other entities or persons including but not limited to as a mean of your service to others at a charge.
- You may not attempt to hack into, disrupt, disable or interfere with the services on the Centre’s website, booking system, online services or mobile application.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents in this website, booking system, online services or mobile application including, but not limited to, source code, programs, designs, text, sound recordings, video media, online graphics, images, data are the property of the Centre or licensed to the Centre. As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of the Centre.
- An account is set up for you upon your successful enrolment and you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Learner’s Course Agreement.
- Booking system provides Learners with a capability to book and cancel lessons and test via the World Wide Web. By accessing our booking system, Learners are entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of their password and account and solely responsible for any and all activities which occur under the Learner’s account. Learner agrees to immediately notify the Centre of any unauthorized use of Learner’s account or any other breach of security known to Learner.
- The Centre reserves the right to deny access to account, modify or discontinue the service with or without notice to Learner.
Booking and Cancellation Service Charge
To avoid abuse of the Internet booking system, only a certain number of Internet bookings and cancellations are allowed free of charge. Beyond that the following charges (current rate) will apply:
Booking = Free of charge
Cancellation = S$ 0.00 per cancellation, exclusive GST for exceeding 999 Internet cancellations.
The Centre shall monitor the usage and review the numbers of free transactions allowed and tariff charges accordingly. Such information will be posted at the login screen. Any amount to be charged will be indicated at the respective “Confirm” screen.
Use of PayNow
- Learners may top-up their BBDC deposit account through the PayNow Service accessible after members’ login.
- Once a top-up transaction is completed, Learner should immediately check for the transaction in their BBDC Account Transaction. The transaction will only be reflected in the Account Transactions if the amount is successfully received by the Centre.
- The transfer maximum limit will be the same as Learner’s bank limit that is set for transfers using FAST or $2,500/- per transaction set by the Centre, whichever is lower. The minimum transfer amount is $30/- set by the Centre.
- In the event of discrepancy, please present the bank transaction code reflected in your bank statement for clarification with the Centre in respect of the transaction.
- Any refund of amount payable to Learner shall only be made by cheque. Admin fee applies.
- To avoid scams, please only use the QR codes generated through your BBDC deposit account and check that you are transferring it to Bukit Batok Driving Centre.
- The Centre reserves the right to impose charges or to revise at any time such charges for the use of the PayNow Service and such charges or revision shall take effect from the date stated on our website. Where Learner continues to access or use the PayNow Service, Learner shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted such charges or revisions to such charges.
- Learners are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information provided when making any PayNow Transfers. All transactions made through PayNow and Bank Account shall be binding on the Learner, and the Centre shall not be liable to the Learner or Bank Account holder in any way. The Centre is not responsible for any improper or unauthorised use of PayNow QR Code by Learner or any other person.
- By performing the transaction, Learner consents to the use, processing, archival and disclosure of his information to the Banking Computer Service Private Limited, all the participating banks, any service provider, its employees and agents and the Centre for the purposes of providing, maintaining and enhancing PayNow and related services.
- Learner acknowledges and agrees that, unless expressly prohibited by mandatory laws, the Centre shall not be liable to Learner for any and all losses, liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, claims, actions or proceedings of any kind whatsoever (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in respect of any matter of whatever nature and howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) in connection with:
- the provision by the Centre or Learner’s use of the PayNow Service;
- the processing of any PayNow Transaction;
- any PayNow Transaction being considered as incomplete or any PayNow Transfer failing to be credited to Learner’s BBDC deposit account or being transferred to a recipient other than the Centre, whether or not arising from Learner negligence, misconduct or breach of any of these Terms (including as a result of inaccurate information being provided by Learner);
- disabling the PayNow Service at the discretion of the Centre without any notice.
Notices may be posted on the website from time to time. You are encouraged to visit our website frequently for updates. However, you should not assume that the information contained on our website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. The Website may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Information that you are reliance on should be checked with our customer service. The Centre reserves the right to remove or overwrite any outdated notices including archives from time to time without prior notice.
When you access the website, we may collect information and web statistics as you browse the site and personal information you knowingly provide us. We may use your personal information for service improvements, quality training, case investigation, or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court, government or regulatory. Please read our Personal Data Policy.
The Centre reserves the right to temporarily suspend or shut down the applications or online services or have the website down for system maintenance or for such other purpose as the Centre may require, as and when necessary without prior notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The Centre endeavours to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided but does not guarantee its accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and materials contained in or accessed through this website and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory (including but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement of third-party intellectual property rights, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus and other malicious code), is given in conjunction with such information and materials, or this website in general.
- Under no circumstances shall the Centre be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this website and/or using the online services even if the Centre had been advised as to the possibility.
- The Centre does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions or other communications made through the website, its application or online services. You carry out any such transactions or communications at your own risk.
- In no event shall the Centre be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this website, regardless of the form of action and even if the Centre had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
Modification to Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time at our sole discretion, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms. You agree to review the Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access to or use of the Site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
Updated : 13 August 2020