Make An Appointment to Visit Our Centre
Appointment is required for the following services:
- Opening of new account for all courses except the below-mentioned (online enrolment is also available for some courses).
- Counter service (for non-members)
No appointment is required for the following services:
- Enrolment of Safe Driving Course (SDC)
- Enrolment of Driver’s Improvement Points System Course (DIPS)
- Enrolment of Bus Attendant & Bus Driver Vocational Licence Course
No appointment is required for existing customers for the following services:
- Account Verification (after online enrolment)
- Eyesight Test
- Digital Photo-taking
- Top-up of Account
- Any other services related to BBDC account or training.
While making your appointment:
- Please take note that this appointment is not a test date or course date.
- Do not book more than one appointment and please remember your appointment date and time.
- Provide a valid email in order for us to send you a confirmation email for entry purpose.
- Ensure that your email address is correctly spelt (e.g. gmail.com not gmail.com.sg). If you did not receive the email, check your spam mail.
On appointment day:
- Please proceed to Information Counter at Level 1 and show the confirmation email to the staff.
- You are required to bring your valid physical NRIC/FIN Card, valid Qualified Driving Licence (if any), glasses/lenses (if required) and Nets Card for enrolment.
- Due to overwhelming response, appointment may not be served on time, delay may be expected.
Appointment Slot Legend:
|No slots available
Please select the available date and time first in order to fill in your particulars.
* All booking of training and test can only be done after account registration.